Sunday 10 April 2011

My very first blog!

     Well, Hello! This is my very first blog ever!  I'm actually pretty nervous,( and a little bit excited!). We have had an amazing first week and I can't thank everyone enough for their support and encouragement.
     A big thank you to some new friends who have been invaluable, kerri@driftwoodinteriors.com.au, keren@thebrowntradingco.com.au, and Judy at info@verandahhouse.com.au. Thanks for all the kind words ladies! I feel privileged to be part of the Brissy scene and I can't wait to show some before and after pics!
   

8 comments:

  1. So glad to see you here Tania - welcome to blogland! And how privileged I am to be the first of many followers to come. Congratulations on your gorgeous new business, I know it will be hugely successful. K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tania, don't be nervous about blogging; in fact, don't be nervous about anything - it's a serious waste of time :D

    Judging by our visit today (2 long blacks and comment about bread bookends), you have little to be nervous about anyway. The shop's a delight (lots of lovely oak), and the coffee was very good. Look forward to more visits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome my lovely friend to bloggy blog world. So excited to see you here.

    Your store and restaurant is amazing - love it love it love it.

    Keren
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Tania. Steve, Mia and I came into your beautiful store yesterday afternoon. We enjoyed a lovely coffee and cake. Wishing you all the best. Mimi and family. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your store looks beautiful! Can't wait to visit next week.

    TDM x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to visit your store next time I'm in Brisbane nor can I wait to see some before & after pictures :) Nicolex

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited about your new shop, can't wait to visit with my mother,thanks for bringing hamptons to brissie. Have a wonderful weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'll be watching and reading from the mid north coast of nsw...good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete