Tuesday 12 April 2011

From Hell to Hamptons!




Okay... so maybe it wasn't that bad... I did always look super gorgeous in my matching pink rubber gloves and polka dotted shower cap( keeps paint off your hair).  Ahhh...  glamorous days... Anyway, its been a pretty amazing 5 weeks to get to the Hamptons, well worth it. I'm still pinching myself.  Mind you, I never want to paint anything other than my toenails ever again. We have learnt a lot along the way, so I thought I would bore you a little with some before and after photos.
      Don't laugh too hard!
 Taniaxx
The old florist facade

The now dining room
Welcome!

Luke and Dad hard at work

The wonderful Grandads that made our life so much easier
Yay! Paint!

My Dad and my Uncle (amazing electricians) put the lightshades up.

God.. I love white

8 comments:

  1. Hi Tania, I drove past your place the other night and it looked absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to come and have a look around. Congratulations and good luck in your venture.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck and I am visualising the shower cap :) :)
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Tania, I can't wait to pop into your shop hopefully on Saturday. Welcome also to blogland, it is a bit of fun and very friendly. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh you should both be so proud, what an amazing transformation and the time frame is incredible. It's perfectly blissfully beautiful and your vision made it all possible.

    Congratulations.

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tania - am from the gold Coast so hope to make it up to your shop some day. Congratulations and good luck. Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning transformation! I remember the old shop well, and I have to say it now looks so much better - amazing job. So nice to see such a gorgeous new addition to the Brissie blogging scene - and the shop's pretty nice too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Hamptons look so am very excited to anticipate what's to come in your shop/blog. Am unfortunately in Adelaide so won't be able to just 'drop in'. Will follow blog though. Maybe you will have an online shop? Good luck with it all, Catherine @ Come home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tania, it's looking great! I ditto Catherine's suggestion of an online shop. Being in Melbourne makes it a bit hard to pop in and buy some great Hampton's style stuff! I really like the white you've used. What color is it?
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete