Tuesday 10 May 2011

Finally! Some Food.

Kitchen is open for business!  As of Saturday that is.  Breakfast and lunch at the Hamptons every day of the week if you wish ..Who wouldn't?!

Our very talented chef, Paul Frazer will be creating some delectables for you all!
Baked eggs and chorizo, Smashed avo on Leavain sourdough with Yarra Valley Persian fetta... Yuuuummmmm....or perhaps lashings of Lescure butter with preserves on sourdough... Hungry yet?
Look forward to seeing you!


Back to the store bits and pieces...... We've just recieved our new range of Le Creuset french ovens...SO very Gorgeous... Beautiful Mathias Provence candles (Hand blown pleated venetian glass) exquisite!







We've also decided here at Hamptons that we will endeavour to create some theatrics in our windows, so I'll be posting as they're created.. I've got a creative bunch of people here!


We've just hung out the washing this week!

6 comments:

  1. How wonderful Tania! I think Mel (Ivy & Piper) & I should come up for lunch some day soon (BTW she had the most gorgeous baby girl, Penelope Rose). I need some more candles too, the last one I bought there has just finished xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must pop in soon to try out some of that mouthwatering food you mention...
    I noticed your window display on my way past this evening - it's very eye catching.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cannot wait to have breakfast up there. Hope you are all well.

    Loving the inspirational windows - the washing is fabulous!

    Keren
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We look forward to coming in for breakfast! Love the windows. I just love everything about your beautiful store! Mimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mum has be raving about your shop, will be up soon to see your beautiful store x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wait, do you sell those cnadles? they are my favorite - i love the muerrh - not sure how you spell it - could you order me a case? seriosuly?
    email me!! no one sells it here!
    mrballbox329@aol.com

    Joni
    cote de texas

    ReplyDelete